lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] raw interface, detecting retries

From: lwip
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] raw interface, detecting retries
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:26:25 +0100

Moin Simon,

many thanks. I should have seen that.

I was puzzled by some code in contrib-0.7.1-20040319\port\msvc6\httpd.c.
http_poll checks for retries there :-(

Friedrich

----- Original Message ----- From: "Goldschmidt Simon" <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 12:36 PM

Hi,

TCP retransmissions are taken care of internally, there is no need to care about this in your application code. Once the (possibly retransmitted) data is acked, tcp_sent will be called. As to tcp_poll, I don't remember exactly, but I think it is always called, no matter which state the tcp_pcb is in...

Simon