lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Dropping existing TCP connections to service new ones

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Dropping existing TCP connections to service new ones
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:35:26 -0500

This would break existing programs that use TCP_MAX_PRIO, since these would
be killed in current lwIP versions but won't be in future versions with this
< instead of <=  change.  Maybe we want:

#define TCP_NO_KILL_PRIO (TCP_MAX_PRIO+1)

And recommend using TCP_NO_KILL_PRIO for pcbs that cannot be killed due to
inactivity.

Bill