lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP checksumming

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP checksumming
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 19:14:48 +0100

Bill Auerbach wrote:
One problem however: If I define LWIP_CHKSUM in my sys_arch.h, inet_chksum.c doesn’t know about it. I had to add #include "sys_arch.h" to inet_chksum.c. In order to override LWIP_CHKSUM without changing source code, shouldn’t include sys_arch.h?

I don't think so: sys_arch.h is supposed to provide things needed for the sys layer (like threads, mboxes and semaphores). When compiling with NO_SYS=1, the whole stack should still be compilable without the whole sys_arch.h file. You will have to put the definition somewhere else.

Simon