lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Problem with long term running of lwIP.

From: Caglar Akyuz
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Problem with long term running of lwIP.
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 02:34:18 +0200

Pettinato, Jim wrote:
> I've been fighting something that sounds at least similar - at
> particular customer sites - for over a month. For me, it's locking
> up about every 48-60 hours, with a casually polling Modbus
> TCP connection (~ 200 ms between polls) - and lwIP 1.2.0. It requires a
> power cycle of our equipment to restore the operation of the stack.

Also somehow similar situation happens here. Some customers are
reporting ethernet connection locking for the devices which I can not
simulate in my working environment. Lockings occurs after 1-2 days and
we are performing soft resets for the devices. I always think there are
other problems(not because of the stack).

BTW, I'm using lwip 1.1.0.

Regards,
Caglar