lwip-users

[lwip-users] Fwd: why the snd_queuelen aoption in lw1p 1.3 is changed?

From: Kiran Bacchewar
Subject: [lwip-users] Fwd: why the snd_queuelen aoption in lw1p 1.3 is changed?
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 11:14:27 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kiran Bacchewar <address@hidden>
Date: Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 6:59 PM
To: lwip users <address@hidden>

hi all,

can any one tell me what is the reason behind changing the
value of pcb->snd_queuelen = 0 in the tcp_alloc(); of lwip1.2 to TCP_SND_QUEUELEN which is been defined in the opt.h file.

i was facing the problem when the condition  in the pcb_enqueue was done.

queuelen = pcb->snd_queuelen;
  /* check for configured max queuelen and possible overflow */
  if ((queuelen >= TCP_SND_QUEUELEN) || (queuelen > TCP_SNDQUEUELEN_OVERFLOW))

the condition always becomes true because, while allocating the new tcp_pcb structure for new connection.
the TCP_SND_QUEUELEN  is assigned to the pcb->snd_queuelen.

can any one help me out in understanding the concept behind this.

thank you in advance.

--
Regards,
Kirankumar K B