lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip_connect locks tcpip_thread when trying to connet t

From: Luca Coppolaro
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip_connect locks tcpip_thread when trying to connet to an inactive port
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 16:41:42 +0200

Hi,
thanks to everybody for the support, I solved my lwIP troubles.

I had to rewrite my arch routines starting from the one in the unix port...
The htons() was not my problem because I use a big endian architecture, but I will stat to use htons to write more portable code. I think the problem was something in the semaphore management (like suggested by Jonathan) of my OS. I will investigate more deeply...

Does anybody created a test suite for the architecture routines? I mean something that verify threads, semaphore and mbox execution...

Luca