lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Implement mDNS

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Implement mDNS
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 19:00:30 +0200

Thanh NGUYEN wrote:
I see there is an implementation of autoip in lwip. I would like to know if there is any implementation or port of mDNS for lwip ? Does lwip support multicast ?
I don't know whether anyone implemented mDNS for lwIP, but I haven't heard of it on this mailing list, yet. But I can tell you that from version 1.3.0 (current version) on, multicast is supported.

Simon