lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP segment of a reassembled PDU

From: Bernhard 'Gustl' Bauer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP segment of a reassembled PDU
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:56:18 +0100

David Empson schrieb:
Aha - I think I see the problem. There is a syntax error in the HTTP header. It has a "Content Length" header, which should be "Content-Length" (with a hyphen instead of a space). Wireshark doesn't recognise it, so it doesn't know how long the content is. It therefore delays the display of the content until the arrival next packet, which (being a FIN) is clearly the end of the content.

Hi David,

now it works.

Thanks a lot

Gustl