lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip on linux

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip on linux
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 08:06:29 +0200

> Im able to run the simhost application on my Ubuntu 8.04 system. while
> trying to debug the code, im not able to location the code that sets the
> MAC address for the tap0 device.
> Can anyone help me as in which file to look for this?

It's been a while since I last worked with the linux port, but isn't the
address of the tap0 device set when you create/set up the interface in linux?
It shouldn't be set up by the lwIP code: if I remember correctly, there are 2
addresses involved, one for the tap device and one for lwIP?

Simon
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!*