lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP duplicate ACK

From: David Empson
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP duplicate ACK
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:18:37 +1200

A copy of the Wireshark/Ethereal capture would be helpful so that others can see everything in detail.

There is probably no need to be concerned about duplicate acks. They happen occasionally in any TCP connection.

The repeat of the data frame is more interesting. What was the timing of that repeated frame? It sounds like your board's original data frame wasn't acknowledged by the PC, so it was sent again after a delay. This might indicate a problem such as a bad checksum in the TCP or IP header of your data frame, causing the PC to ignore most or all your data-carrying frames.