lwip-users

[lwip-users] making an example

From: Pavel Daniel Lopez Castillo
Subject: [lwip-users] making an example
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 10:31:15 -0400

I want to make my own example
I want that when there is a connection on port 80
for example a telnet connection telnet 192.168.0.2 80
my application is able to print the size of what is sent by telnet
a server listening on port 80, which prints everything that you send
I was looking api reference and combine some codes

I am working with the port for linux in debian

My problem:
but I do not know how to run that, so far I have only run the binary contrib
module simhost
I need the steps to test my code
I try to alter the makefile contrib/ports/unix/proj/unixsim/makefile but it
gives me error

This is the code that I want test
void example_function(struct netconn *conn)
{
   struct netbuf *buf;
   int tamano;
   while((buf = netconn_recv(conn)) != NULL) {
      /*do_something(buf);*/
           tamano = netbuf_len(buf);
           printf("%d",tamano);
   }