lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] making an example

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] making an example
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 12:31:23 +0100

On Thu, 2009-05-28 at 10:31 -0400, Pavel Daniel Lopez Castillo wrote:
> My problem:
> but I do not know how to run that, so far I have only run the binary contrib
> module simhost
> I need the steps to test my code
> I try to alter the makefile contrib/ports/unix/proj/unixsim/makefile but it
> gives me error

Hi Pavel,

It sounds like you need to write a Makefile for your test code.  This is
something that is not really lwIP specific, so I'm can't do it for you,
but there should be plenty of guides on the web, and the existing
Makefiles for the different projects in contrib/ports/unix/proj/* should
be good examples.

Kieran