lwip-users

[lwip-users] How to build LwIP1.3.0 for Xilinx PPC405 (Kevin)

From: Jean-Francois Larin
Subject: [lwip-users] How to build LwIP1.3.0 for Xilinx PPC405 (Kevin)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 09:33:38 -0400

(First, sorry if I'm posting to the wrong e-mail address, it's my first
post...)

Kevin,

Go to Xilinx web site and search for Xilinx application note XAPP1026.
This contains instruction on how to build Xilinx version of LWIP on
their processor.  It's simpler to start from their implementation and
then modify it to suit your need.

jf