lwip-users

Re: Re: [lwip-users] memory leak when sending snmp trap

From: Alexandre Malo
Subject: Re: Re: [lwip-users] memory leak when sending snmp trap
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:06:17 -0400

Hi,

  thanks for the info. I have doubt the timer is giving problem  because
I putted a low random number just so the bug happen as fast as possible.

As for the task, what should I do to have a thread that launch trap wich is
external to lwip.

Should I write a Timer callback function in tcpip.c wich call a home made
function that read a mailbox and send the trap? Ive just read the comments
and this is a single shot call. So its not Timer callback.

I cant really write inside the lwip main loop? That would be very unclean hehe!

Oh, I just found tcpip_callback_with_block.
Is that the way?

I'll try this and give you news :)!

I successfuly added my private MIB. This was more easy since it's static and
there is no thread to do.

Im using snmp to do telemetry of some device.

Thanks again!
Alexandre Malo
address@hidden