lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Window memory leak from retransmitted packets

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Window memory leak from retransmitted packets
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 10:59:27 -0400

> - Avoid Xilinx' example and use httpd example in (original lwIP)
>contrib, and
>tailor it to your purpose; the same example has been reworked in many
>other
>sources (like in StellarisWare library from Luminary/TI).

I tried to use the latter as is but found it did not to simply drop in to my
lwIP app.  When I get a chance, I want to make it drop in to lwIP, and
without the hardware dependency it now has. Does the lwIP license permit
this http server to be modified and "given back" to the lwIP community in
the form of another contrib app?  I ask because it includes CGI and SSI
support which are both nice upgrades for serving dynamic WEB pages or WEB
pages with dynamic content.

Bill