lwip-users

[lwip-users] Receiving large data packets with raw API

From: Lou Cypher
Subject: [lwip-users] Receiving large data packets with raw API
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 20:25:30 +0200

Maybe it's a naive question, but how is to handle the reception of large data
packets with raw API?

More specifically, I'm using something like the raw httpd server in contrib, and
receiving large data with HTTP POST (file upload as in RFC1867).
What happens when an HTTP connection sends tens of KiB with a POST request?
I'm supposing that I should handle a recv notification for every segment (let's
say 1460 bytes), reassembling data as it comes: am I right?
Is there a (public) sample application of that?

Lou