lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PPP and Ethernet at same time

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PPP and Ethernet at same time
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 10:10:05 +0200

>   - Forward IP packets between interfaces.

lwIP's PPP runs as a netif, of which multiple are supported. Forwarding between
networks (netifs with different network addresses) should be no problem.

>   - Possibly bound services only to specific interface TCP/UDP

TCP/UDP can bind to 0.0.0.0 to accept on all interfaces or on a specific IP
address of one of the interfaces. No problem there.

I'm afraid I cannot tell you how hard it is to get PPP running as a netif with
lwIP, since I've never done it. But once you have it running, the above
features should also work.

Simon