lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Re: Issue with udp_input() and source ports

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Re: Issue with udp_input() and source ports
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 22:24:34 +0200

Brian Lam wrote:
Oh, I see now. udp_sendto() isn't on the raw API wiki so I didn't know it
existed. Thanks for all your help.

Looks like the wiki is really used, a great thing we have it! :-)

Really, I was thinking of the function lwip_sendto(), which gets defined to 'sendto()' and is a standard socket function. This function in turn uses udp_sendto() for UDP sockets. The usage of these functions (whether lwip_* or udp_*) is quite the same, I think. I regret this function isn't documented in the wiki, though. I'll see what I can do.

Simon