lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] etharp_query reference in dhcp_check

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] etharp_query reference in dhcp_check
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 23:18:14 +0200

Fixed. Thanks for the report. Aside from me monitoring the list today, it could well be that such bug reports get lost between all the other mails on this list, which is why bug reports like this one belong in the bug tracker at savannah: http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=lwip -> log in (create an account if you don't already have one ) and -> under bugs at the top you should have a "submit" option.

Simon

Michael Frisbie wrote:
With lwIP 1.3.1, I get an unresolved symbol error for etharp_query
when linking.  I have DHCP and PPP enabled, but I do not have ethernet or
ARP enabled.  Should this function be compiled out when
DHCP_DOES_ARP_CHECK is defined?