lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PING request not answered

From: Alexandre Malo
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PING request not answered
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 09:04:23 -0400

I tried to put three gateway on the uC (which doesnt reply)

      127.0.0.1
and None. ( I tought none would put a good default address...)
and the uC own ip address
and 255.255.255.255 (Broadcast)

I tried the following mask on the uC

        255.255.255.0
and  255.255.255.255

Of course if I put my comp and the uC in the same subnet, the ping work...

Alex