lwip-users

Re: Re: [lwip-users] PCB states stay in FIN_WAIT_1

From: jbtheou
Subject: Re: Re: [lwip-users] PCB states stay in FIN_WAIT_1
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 15:30:50 +0000

Thanks you for your answer.

In fact, with Wireshink, i can see that nothing was send by PC (the other end).
With LINK_STATUS, i can see that no packet was receive (until the first tcp state ESTABLISHED on log), but some packet was send.
Memory used looks like OK (TCP_PCB memory is close of max some time, but no always, and other MEMP info is ok) and low_level_input (in ethernetif.c) aren't locked.

Do you have another type of test ?

Thanks