lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Sending 2 packets with same sequence number

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Sending 2 packets with same sequence number
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 18:12:22 +0200

Since you are completely bypassing tcp here (or so it seems), there is nothing
that even knows about sequence numbers (only the tcp code handles them). Being
like that, the problem lies somewhere else, and I'd suspect the NAT code first,
since it doesn't belong to the lwip core code and I so not know of a problem
like that so far.

Simon