lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] disconnect - connect delay

From: brak brak2
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] disconnect - connect delay
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 13:09:07 +0200

> On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 12:33 +0200, brak brak2 wrote:
>> I've tried this. Even then accept callback is NULL new connection is
>> made, but I have no control of it.
>> After disconnect I link accept callback to my function but nothing
>> happends.
>
> That's a bug, but from reading the source it shouldn't happen that way.
> The next connection should be aborted by the stack
>
> Kieran

I forget to write that I set MEMP_NUM_TCP_PCB to 2 and
tcp_listen_with_backlog(pcb, 2); when I tried to do this.
Even so I never noticed that the lwIP would Abort a connection. Other
connections just waits for accept when one is made.

The lwIP would Abort second connection when I return the ERR_MEM in a
connection established callback function.