lwip-users

[lwip-users] Disable Nagle Algorithm

From: mgroups
Subject: [lwip-users] Disable Nagle Algorithm
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 09:48:35 +0200

Hi all!

I'm using LWIP on an application where I send various amounts of data.
Now I have the problem that the transmission is quite slow sometimes.
Please find attached a wireshark protocol for better explanation.
I disabled the nagle algorithm with the macro tcp_nagle_disable(tcp_).
But as you can see in the procotol, for example from package 12 to 13 lwip waits for more data to be sent and doesn't send the data immediately.
Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards
Matthias