lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] SRunner in test code?

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] SRunner in test code?
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:19:35 +0200

First of all, please don't CC me, I keep getting your mails twice.

Steven Woody <address@hidden> wrote:
> As a beginner of 'Check', I was looking for a Makefile.am and a
> configure.ac in the test directory, but I did not find them.  So, in
> order to compile and run the tests, what do I do?  Is there a guide
> file?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Well, I can't really tell since it's been a while since I started that. I'm
using in on Windows, anyway. I think I had to fix some portability issues to
let check run correctly. Unfurtunately, I currently don't have the time (or the
VM) to try and run it under linux :-(

Simon