lwip-users

[lwip-users] How to insert a hook in lwIP

From: Steven Woody
Subject: [lwip-users] How to insert a hook in lwIP
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 11:55:37 +0800

Hi,

I was using lwIP raw API in my application.  Now a task is that:  I
have to reload a timer when anytime an IP packet was received from the
netif in concern.  An method to do it is to insert a call to my
application layer in ip_forward() of lwIP.  But I don't like that way,
since:It will force me to change the lwIP code and introduce some
reversed dependences between layers.

So, my question is, what is the suggested way to do such kind of job?

Thanks in adavance.

    -- Schopenhauer

narke
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 (address@hidden)