lwip-users

[lwip-users] snmp mib parser-generator

From: James Harwood
Subject: [lwip-users] snmp mib parser-generator
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 14:58:53 -0700 (PDT)

I have recently started using lwIP with a particular interest in SNMP.

While coding a private mib, it became apparent that a tool to parse a MIB text
file and generate a  C source code skeleton would be really useful.

So I developed a script to do this in python and the excellent pyparser module.

Would anyone here be interested in trying it out and giving some feedback?

If/when it appears to be stable and reliable, maybe it could be added to the
next release of lwIP