lwip-users

[lwip-users] webserver problem

From: Bohus Tamás
Subject: [lwip-users] webserver problem
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:39:32 +0200

Hi!

I’m using the luminary micro’s web server implementation with lwip 1.3. I ’ve captured the communication between the client and the microcontroller, while requesting the webpage. I attached the log. Something strange happens, because i think everything is fine int he log, but the background png is not loaded int he browser. Somethimes other stuff is not loaded. Can anybody tell me what is the problem?

Regards, Tamas