lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Anybody interested in converting simulated FreeRTOS/uIP

From: Stefano OLIVERI
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Anybody interested in converting simulated FreeRTOS/uIP project to lwIP?
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 11:32:45 +0200

Hi Claudius,

First of all, let me say that the work exist thanks to the contribution of many
people, starting from Paul (the work made on STR9), Ben (to move from the
closed IAR toolchain to Eclipse+GCC), Richard and so on.

Actually I started to working at Cortex_STM32F107 demo in order to update to
lwIP version 1.4.0. The demo build with success but it doesn't work. At the
moment I'm busy with other activity (like a FatFS demo, etc.) and I have to
spend little effort for this update.

I can send you the development version. If you are interested we can try to
cooperate to this activity. Let me know by emailing me at
"software[at]stf12.net".

Regards,
Stefano