lwip-users

[lwip-users] Sub:Error in Large File Transfer to remote server using RAW

From: Soma Sundari
Subject: [lwip-users] Sub:Error in Large File Transfer to remote server using RAW LWIP 1.3.0 (stellaris LM3S6432)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 09:08:41 +0530

Hi Friends,

We have done webcient program and  can transmit file upto the size 1MB to our local server which

is located in our place.But when try to tranfer same size of file to the remote server the program hung

when the file size will be more than 7 KB.I can't identify what mistake behind this problem.And i have

sent the lwipopts.h with our configuration settings.please verify that and if need any changes for memory

allocation , let me know.

I think some of you may have experience with this.

So please help me to solve the issue soon.

Regrads,

Sundari.S