lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] DHCP, switch to static IP if no answer

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] DHCP, switch to static IP if no answer
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 17:29:50 -0400

Simon,

Good points, yes.  I did handle RX packets in that loop in a way I didn’t want to get sidetracked into if I showed the real code.  So I should have mentioned that I did this.  I was trying to simplify things to simply show the lwIP API calls that could be used to achieve the desired result.  Hoping that helped out better than not replying at all. J

Bill