lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] auto-reload

From: Felipe de Andrade Neves
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] auto-reload
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 22:20:03 -0300

Hello.
In the HTTP protocol the webserver has no authorization to perform any action. It does only answer browsers requests. All this super interactive websites works this way, always using GET and/or POST methods. That is why _javascript_ exists, it turns on the possibility to browsers perform advanced actions in order to generally improve user experience.

If you want a peace of page that auto refreshes, it must be achieved by GET and POST requests through a _javascript_ on the command.

I'd suggest you to read a good HTML+Ajax book.

Att.