lwip-users

[lwip-users] Newbie advice request

From: mcondarelli
Subject: [lwip-users] Newbie advice request
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 16:57:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,
I need to equip an embedded box (arm946/200MHz, 1MB RAM, 32MB Serial Flash,
custom RTK) with a Point-to-Point network interface (SLIP/PPP) over a fast UART
(3Mbps).

I need to implement:
1) Several concurrent bidirectional socket connections
2) Bidirectional RCP.
3) Some kind of web-browser based configuration utility

I understand lwIP can handle (1) without much effort.
I *think* I know how to handle (2) using ONC-RCP over UDP and cutting and
slashing all portmapper-related complexities.
I have little/no idea where to look for (3).
I saw things like Klone or yasslEWS, but I have no idea how well they play with
lwIP.

Can someone suggest something fitting?
I understand lwIP webserver is essentially static and thus useless to implement
a configuration menu.
Any different approach would be welcome; constraints are it should be small,
allow a very limited set of mask elements (checkbox, fixed combo selector,
textedit), text-mode menus are ok.

Thanks for Your help and sorry if I breached any netiquette rule.

Best Regards
Mauro