lwip-users

[lwip-users] Multiple packets transmission usin tcp.c function

From: Neil12
Subject: [lwip-users] Multiple packets transmission usin tcp.c function
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 06:25:56 -0800 (PST)

I have been using lwip 1.3.0 as a simple interface for some remote embeded
electronics. I now need to transmit significant amounts of information, and
the application I have written will only transmit a single packet, wait for
an acknoledgement, then transmit the next.

I have written code which performs multiple writes to the stack using
"tcp_write", then once the "tcp_sndbuf" function is reporting there is not
more room, the "tcp_output" is called. The program then waits untill some of
the packets have been acknoledged, and repeats the above steps.

This seems to exibit odd transmission behaviour, i.e. the first packet is
not sent, then all other packets are sent in the correct order, the last
packet is then transmitted twice. I have checked the data that is actually
being passed to the "tcp_write" function, and that is all present and in the
correct order.

I was wondering if anyone had experianced a similar issue or might be able
to help track down where I have gone wrong?