lwip-users

[lwip-users] debugging logs create a loop and cant see the first debug m

From: Sraddha
Subject: [lwip-users] debugging logs create a loop and cant see the first debug messages
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 18:01:21 +0530

Hi ,

I enabled all the degging messages in the lwip and contrib code. Meaning I substitued LWIP_DBG_OFF for all the debugs to LWIP_DBG_ON .
Unfortunately the execution of simhost on my arm pc creates a loop ..

pbuf_free: deallocating 0x46e0c
pbuf_free: deallocating 0x46e9c
pbuf_free: deallocating 0x46f2c
pbuf_free: deallocating 0x46fbc
pbuf_free: deallocating 0x4704c
pbuf_free: deallocating 0x470dc
tapif_input: low_level_input returned NULL
pbuf_alloc(length=65535)
pbuf_alloc: allocated pbuf 0x470dc
memp_malloc: out of memory in pool PBUF_POOL
tcpip_thread: CALLBACK 0x435b8
pbuf_free(0x470dc)
pbuf_free: deallocating 0x470dc
pbuf_free: deallocating 0x4704c
pbuf_free: deallocating 0x46fbc
pbuf_free: deallocating 0x46f2c

And the this kind of logs keep running till I stop the simhost program .
I wanted to get the outputs that were previous to all this TCP Initiallized Application started and opening device tap0 etc ... But my scroll bar doesnt have these logs as the program runs generating a lot of logs . Any way to capture the prev logs ...
Regards
Sraddha