lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] compiler error for fsdata.c

From: Wilson, Dave (Stellaris S/W)
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] compiler error for fsdata.c
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 17:26:24 +0000

Vincent,

  This is probably a topic more suited to a discussion on the TI Stellaris
support forum over on e2e.ti.com since makefsdata is a tool we provide as part
of our StellarisWare package.

  I took a look at the file you attached and see the source of the problem.
Makefsdata uses the original filenames to generate C variables and apparently
it's not filtering out all characters that are legal in filenames but illegal
in variable names. In your case, this seems to be the '-' character. I'll look
into fixing this in the next StellarisWare release but, for now, the easiest
way to fix the problem would be to rename any file that currently contains a
'-' in the filename to remove this character.

  Regards,

Dave Wilson
Texas Instruments - Stellaris Software Development