lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Git URL for lwip-contribs

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Git URL for lwip-contribs
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 23:08:47 +0200

Sylvain Rochet wrote:
Probably a dumb question, but how can we fetch the lwIP contrib Git ?

Not that dumb: unfortunately, the link to the contrib rep vanished from the website when we moved from CVS to git. Also, we haven't found a volunteer to update the "landing site" on savannah to provide more useful information than right now, which could also include:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lwip/lwip-contrib.git

I saw one commit on it but failed to find the related Git URL.

Yeah, I loved the old CVS commit messages which included a link to the commit on WebCVS. However, since man-power seems to be scarce in the savannah team, I didn't want to bother them with this, yet.

Simon