lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip whole performance down

From: vincent cui
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip whole performance down
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 00:35:10 +0000

Hi sylvailn and bill:

Thank you for your advise .
Current, I can keep sending and reveiving speed stable by modify enthernet DMA
data chain from 5 to 3. As I said that DMA data buffer become unvailable if set
the value to 5.
But there is another problem, it maybe not performance issue . I am not sure.
After sending a large file, I close the connection and try to open connection
again , I found that it takes a 1 or 2 seconds to open connect successfully .I
use TCP&UDP test tool to do this .
I reduce task number to 3. They are TCPIP thread, Enthernet thread and test
thread. I really have no idea why it will take so long to connect.
I did same testing before system boot and don't send file, the connection time
is short, almost no any delay ..

Anyone can explain this ?