lwip-users

[lwip-users] pbuf multiple assertions

From: Víctor Mateo
Subject: [lwip-users] pbuf multiple assertions
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 11:33:35 +0200

Hi everybody,

We have an annoying error using lwIP. Our software is a NIOSII C/C++ application, without Operating System and Superloop.

We are experiencing intermittent errors while trying to receive an UDP message, proccess data and send this proccesed data back.

Two common errors that we get on NIOS console are:

-Assertion "bad pbuf type" failed at line 548 in ../lwIP/src/core/pbuf.c

-Assertion "p->ref == 1" failed at line 599 in ../lwIP/src/core/ipv4/ip.c

The application works fine during a number of cycles but suddenly and randomly it crash.

May anybody please help me solving this? It is quite urgent to us getting this done as soon as possible.

Thank you a lot

--

Víctor Mateo Gómez

EMPIRIC TECHNOLOGIES S.L.

Avda. Castros 46, (CDTUC) - Fase A Módulo 5

39005 Santander (Cantabria) - España

Tel: 942 070 757
Fax: 942 070 757
http://www.empiric.es