lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip fails for full duplex communication

From: GICINDIA
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip fails for full duplex communication
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 03:24:13 -0700 (PDT)

My product requirement is serial to Ethernet & vice verse data transmission.

Full duplex means, i m receiving (Ethernet to Serial)and transmitting
(Serial to Ethernet) data (500kb file)simultaneously on a single PCB
connection, continuously.

I think problem is in buffer configurations in lwipopts.h file.
current configurations are
#define MEM_SIZE                        (7 * 1024)
#define MEMP_NUM_TCP_SEG              48
#define PBUF_POOL_SIZE                16
#define TCP_WND                         2048
#define TCP_MSS                         1024
#define TCP_SND_BUF                     (6 * 1024)
#define TCP_SND_QUEUELEN              48
#define PBUF_POOL_BUFSIZE               256

can u plz tell me which buffer size i have set wrong?