lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Question regarding keep alive and more

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Question regarding keep alive and more
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 17:08:33 +0100

On Thu, 2012-07-12 at 14:03 -0400, Chen wrote:

> At 200kb/s and full-size packet, lwip_send will failed once a while

What error does it return?

> At this point, how can I tell if the failure is from broken line
> (keep alive failed) or out of tx buffer?

Hopefully the error code you get will reveal the problem.

>  if it is out of tx buffer,
> anyway to get the warning first so that I can send out a smaller
> packet first?

There isn't an API to find out how many packet buffers are currently
available in lwIP.  You can find out how much space there is in the send
buffer for the socket, but if there isn't a packet buffer available that
doesn't help much.

Kieran