lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] IP is longer than pbuf

From: Nico Sachs
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] IP is longer than pbuf
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 17:41:31 +0200

<At the netif input stage you have 60 bytes, which will I think include the
<ethernet header (14 bytes).  That leaves 46 bytes of IP packet, which is the
<value that the pbuf ends up as, so that calculation is correct.  However the IP
<header says there should be 52 bytes (or more in your subsequent post).  So my
<guess is that your netif driver is not passing up all the data.  Perhaps you
<have pbufs of length 60 and the driver is supposed to chain many of them
<together with all the data, but it isn't doing this correctly?

<Kieran

There was indeed a failure in the netif input stage.
My Buffers where cycling not in a correct way.

Thanks

Nico