lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Unexpected ERR_ABRT on data transfers

From: RCube
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Unexpected ERR_ABRT on data transfers
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 00:54:31 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Simon!

You were indeed correct, my problem was caused by a 'faulty' configuration.
To be more precise, MEMP_NUM_TCP_PCB in opts.h was defined as just 5 which
is way too low for the purpose of this system. Once I changed this
everything works as expected.

And you're probably right about the author. My bad. I suppose I got confused
over the author mentions in the code itself which will probably refer to the
used stack instead of the application.

Thanks again!