lwip-users

[lwip-users] using sockets interface

From: A G
Subject: [lwip-users] using sockets interface
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 02:55:37 +1200

Hi
When I use the sockets interface (lwip/sockets.h), what are lwip's sockets
running over? Or is it determined by netif_init_fn when adding the netif in
netif_add?

For example could I create a new netif type that runs over RAW linux sockets,
and make lwip sockets run over that by passing in my new netif_init_fn?

Also is there a netif that runs over linux sockets? I see in the contrib
projects, there is reference to a unixif, but based on what I have seen, this
looks something specific to the examples only, is this correct?

Thanks