lwip-users

[lwip-users] port to lm32 and opencores ethmac 10/100

From: Lucas Russo
Subject: [lwip-users] port to lm32 and opencores ethmac 10/100
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 22:57:42 -0300

Hello all,

I would like to know if there is a port to LwIP bare-metal for the ethernet MAC controller 10/100 from opencores (http://opencores.org/project,ethmac) and the lm32 soft-core processor.

From what I have seen I need two developments: one for lm32 support and another one for the ethmac 10/100 driver support.

The port to lm32 seems pretty straightforward. I just have to create/modify the cc.h, perf.h and sys_arch.h files.

For supporting the ethmac from opencores is necessary to create a driver support. I could start by modifying the ethernetif skeleton files provided with LwIP.

I wonder if someone have already made this port before. I couldn't find it neither in the LwIP wiki nor the web. Does anyone know where could I find the codes?

Thanks in advance,

Lucas