lwip-users

[lwip-users] ppp_new gprs

From: Ahmed Fayek
Subject: [lwip-users] ppp_new gprs
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 04:22:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

My application is a GPRS router that route data to/from eathernet interface and serial GPRS module usin ti stellaris LM3S6918.

I try to use the ppp_new code, I need to know the sequence to start the pppos using the new functions.
I am asking if there is an example project.

another question about sio.c specially reading data, what is the criteria to end reading? length or a certain character received? As I found an application dealing with fixed max. length data passed to sio_read()

Best regards
fayek