lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Help me to integrated SMTP with lwIP -1.3.2.

From: Noam weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Help me to integrated SMTP with lwIP -1.3.2.
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 21:13:02 +0300

Hi,

I have used the latest LwIP 1.41 and the added SMTP basic code that you
can find in the 1.41 contribute package.

I did not try it with 1.32 but as far as I see it should be compatible.

First you need to have a working TCP stack than add the SMTP code.

Add ARP resolution options and enable DNS in lwipopts.h

Hope that helped or gave you a head start.

BR,
Noam.