lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Standing down as project leader

From: Paul Archer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Standing down as project leader
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 23:55:41 +1000

I just wanted to add to everyone's thank yous.

Your hard work on lwIP has made a great stable platform used in thousands (if not millions) of devices around the world. Thank you for devoting your time to this. It is much appreciated.

Welcome Simon as the new project lead :D (thankyou for your hard work too)

----
Regards
Paul Archer
address@hidden