lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] ARP Request breaking Telnet traffic

From: Ueli Niederer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] ARP Request breaking Telnet traffic
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 11:50:34 +0200

Hi Daniel

At a first glance I'd say, the ARP request is not a cause rather than a symptom. Unfortunately I did not find the wireshark log you mentioned. Is it possible, that you forgot to attach the file?

Regards
Ueli

Quoting Daniel Haslimann <address@hidden>:

    Hi Everybody

I am facing a problem with our embedded controller running lwip.

What I am doing in the test, is doing telnet traffic over days. It
runs well for about 2-3 days, and then suddenly there is no reply.
I have now made a wireshark log to see what happens. It looks like an
ARP request in the network is triggering the problem.

I have attached the wireshark log.

I anybody has an idea what happens, I appreciate any help.

Regards,
Daniel

--

machine control AG