lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip_accept has a NULL callback pointer

From: softwareguru softwareguru
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip_accept has a NULL callback pointer
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 17:22:16 -0700

Hi,

We are porting lwIP to Integrity OS. We were able to successfully get UDP to work. Now we want to get TCP to work. However, the problem we have is that inside lwip_accept there is an assertion for "newconn->callback == event_callback". The problem is newconn->callback=0x0 and callback != 0x0. We cannot find why the newconn->callback is NULL. Can someone help? Is it a configuration issue?

Andy